WELCOME TO MY YEAR ABROAD IN BELGIUM!

Here you will find posts about, my struggles, my thoughts, what I am doing, where I am going, cool people I have met, and just cool stuff in general I did throughout the day.

I will post daily! Also I will definitely put pictures up about very interesting things, like what I have seen, what I have done, who I have met, and other pictures!

Stay tuned and make sure to keep in contact with me and up to date on my life in Belgium as I move on into a completely different culture!

Thursday, November 24, 2011

ITS GUNNA BE A GOOD LIFE!

Just loving life....thats it! I am going snowboarding tomorrow in Switzerland (I am there now just relaxing, arrived at 4:30 my time) all weekend and start school again on Monday... ! And Girls are treating me great! I love being American! :D My friends are awesome both exchange students and my Belge friends! The whole school knows me in a good way (2,000 people more or less 12-19 year olds, mostly 15-19 year olds know me) IDK JUST c'est la belle vie eh? Thank-You Rotary, and the best thing... it's just getting started!

No comments:

Post a Comment